1. When did you start playing video games?
3/4 ish? I was fairly young, so somewhere in that range.
2. What is the first game you remember playing?
There are 2 games I distinctively remember playing, and that’s Super Mario Bros 3 and Zelda on the original Nintendo!
3. PC or Console?
Can I choose both? When I was younger it was mostly console gaming, but over the last few years I have been more into gaming on my PC. So I guess PC Depends on what day you ask me …
4. XBox, PlayStation, or Wii?
Once again, can I pick them all? It all depends on what game I want to play, but if I was going to go out and buy the newer version of them it’d probably be an xbox one before I got a ps4.
5. What’s the best game you’ve ever played?
That is a really hard one! I guess I’d have to say the Tomb Raider series, I wouldn’t call it the best games I have ever played but it’s one series that I have always enjoyed and continue to play.
6. What’s the worst game you’ve ever played?
I don’t remember the name of the game but I do remember it was for PS1 and I thought it’d be a fun game to play … it wasn’t. Only thing I remember is you played this kid and at one point I was attacked by a shark. It was then I learned that you can not return games (I do remember that I bought it from Blockbuster!).
7. Name a game that was popular/critically adored that you just didn’t like.
I honestly can’t think of one
8. Name a game that was poorly received that you really like.
Can’t think of one for this either. I am bad at this haha.
9. What are your favourite game genres?
FPS, RPG, MMO.
10. Who is your favourite game protagonist?
Lara Croft from Tomb Raider. She was the first female character in a video game I ever really played and I just fell in love with her. I LOVE her in the latest game for the series as well, it made her seem the most “real”.
11. Describe your perfect video game.
One that I actually want to finish. I realize that sounds weird, but I have issues with actually finishing a game … I get very distracted
12. What video game character do have you have a crush on?
Alistair from Dragon Age. His personality is based off a character from Buffy … of course I like him!
13. What game has the best music?
World of Warcraft, I’ve always loved the music in the game!
14. Most memorable moment in a game:
Recent one would probably be killing Heroic Garrosh. Have a video talking about and a video from stream about our second kill. First time in WoW I’ve killed an end game boss on heroic when it was current content.
15. Scariest moment in a game:
Don’t think I really have a scariest. Pretty much anything that jumps out at you will make me scream in a video game.
16. Most heart-wrenching moment in a game:
First one that came to mind was when Alistair dumped my elf in Dragon Age, I was so sad haha.
17. What are your favourite websites/blogs about games?
Don’t have any specific ones atm, but I am trying to get back into reading them
18. What’s the last game you finished?
Remember that part where I said I have trouble finishing games? It was probably a Call of Duty MW2 since it takes no time at all
19. What future releases are you most excited about?
The next Tomb Raider game!
20. Do you identify as a gamer?
Yes. I personally identify as a “girl gamer” purely because I think it’s dumb but I do think of myself as a gamer.
21. Why do you play video games?
Purely because it’s fun! I find it relaxing (most of the time) and it’s something I can do alone, with friends, or with my boyfriend. I’ve met a lot of amazing people through playing videos games, and I would not want to change that! (263 views)